Politics, Religion, Military and whatever else I think of

These are my thoughts about the world. I am a staff sergeant in the Army, so of course I have an opinion. Hope you enjoy, or at the very least, think.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moffett Field, CA, United States

I am married with 9-year-old and 5-year old girls and a 2-year old boy. All are very cute.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Little Green Footballs

For the first time in probably 10+ years I went into a chat room tonight. I have been a registered user to www.littlegreenfootballs.com for about 2 months and stumbled into the Lizards Lounge.
I had so much fun!
It is good to know there are people who are just as frustrated with the way America is heading as I am.
We are conservatives. We are gun owners. We are smart. We are educated. And we care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home