Politics, Religion, Military and whatever else I think of

These are my thoughts about the world. I am a staff sergeant in the Army, so of course I have an opinion. Hope you enjoy, or at the very least, think.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moffett Field, CA, United States

I am married with 9-year-old and 5-year old girls and a 2-year old boy. All are very cute.

Monday, October 03, 2011

Voter registration

I read an article that laid out the "plan" by the GOP to limit voters who lean towards the Democratic party. It spoke about limiting pre-voting windows, requiring ID's, etc. All aimed by the GOP at "traditionally Democratic Voting" block.
So, wait, the GOP is trying to make sure that illegals don't vote? Ok.
They are trying to make sure people don't vote multiple times? Ok.
They are trying to make sure felons don't vote? Ok.
Basically it sounds like the GOP is trying to make it difficult for people who aren't supposed to vote.
I don't have a problem with this.
And anyone who believes in the rule of law shouldn't have a problem, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home