Politics, Religion, Military and whatever else I think of

These are my thoughts about the world. I am a staff sergeant in the Army, so of course I have an opinion. Hope you enjoy, or at the very least, think.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moffett Field, CA, United States

I am married with 9-year-old and 5-year old girls and a 2-year old boy. All are very cute.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Hope I'm Wrong

Tomorrow is the election. The One against McCain.
I already voted in Texas for McCain before I moved, but I think Obama will win due to the Cult of Personality and utter lack of professionalism by the media.
If he does win, I am with him in that I hope...
I hope Obama isn't as bad on taxes as his plan seems.
I hope he doesn't actually believe in the same things as Bill Ayers.
I hope he doesn't pull us out of Iraq as a surrender action.
I hope he doesn't decimate the military.
I hope he doesn't turn out to be Jimmy Carter, Jr.
I hope he isn't nearly as obtuse as he claims to be with Rev. Wright and other radicals he has associated with.
I hope he doesn't meet with Iranian leaders.
I hope he doesn't turn blind eye when Israel is inevitably attacked.
I hope he isn't "challenged" as Sen. Biden puts it.
I hope he is as centrist as he claims.
I hope he isn't just the One, but that he is one that deserves to be in the same breath as JFK, Lincoln, Reagan and Washington.

Yes, Senator Obama, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home